(as of Oct 04,2019 07:00:10 UTC – Details)
Washington Post Bestseller! — Jenn Segal’s Family-Friendly Healthy Cookbook
If you’re a fan of Chrissy Teigen, Skinnytaste, Pioneer Woman, or Oh She Glows cookbooks, you’ll love Once Upon a Chef
Become the favorite family chef: Once upon a time Jenn Segal went to culinary school and worked in fancy restaurants. One marriage and two kids later she created Once Upon a Chef, the popular blog that applies her tried-and-true chef skills with delicious, fresh, and approachable ingredients for family-friendly meals. In Jenn’s book she shares 100 recipes that will up your kitchen game while surprising you with their ease. With the authority of a professional chef and the practicality of a busy working mom, Jenn teaches you to improve your cooking one recipe at a time, with helpful tips on topics such as how to season correctly with salt, how to balance flavors, and how to make the most of leftovers.
The healthy cookbook for every meal of the day:
- Breakfast favorites like Maple, Coconut & Blueberry Granola and Savory Ham & Cheese Waffles
- Simple soups, salads, and sandwiches for ideal lunches (try the Fiery Roasted Tomato Soup paired with Smoked Gouda & Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches)
- Entrées the whole family will love like Buttermilk Fried Chicken Tenders
- Tasty treats for those casual get-togethers like Buttery Cajun Popcorn and Sweet, Salty & Spicy Pecans
- Go-to sweets such as Toffee Almond Sandies and a Classic Chocolate Lover’s Birthday Cake
If you have used recipes from Magnolia Table or Smitten Kitchen, you will want to own Once Upon a Chef: Flip through the pages of this book, and you’ll want to make every recipe—whether it’s an easy family dinner your kids will love, an indulgent dessert for someone special, or fun cocktails and appetizers for your friends. This is the book you’ll turn to again and again, and with Jenn by your side in the kitchen, every meal will taste like the best night out!