- 1 ½ – 2 pounds of salmon, cut into 3 oz portions
- Salt and pepper for seasoning the salmon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cups of your favorite greens
- ¾ cup pepperoncini
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¾ cup cucumbers, sliced into ¼ inch pieces
- ¾ cup sliced hearts of palm
- Marinated Red Onions
- 1/3 cup niçoise olives
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 999 Island Dressing MAGIC ELIXIRS (recipe below)
CUT salmon into pieces about 2 fingers wide. Keep the skin
intact. Season with salt and pepper.
HEAT olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Cook for about 1-½
minutes a side.
ASSEMBLE the salad by starting with a bed of greens. Salt
and drizzle with Marinated Onion oil.
ARRANGE the pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, hearts
of palm, olives, and avocados on the platter. Drizzle with more Marinated Onion oil.
ADD salmon to platter and top with Marinated Onions.
SERVE with 999 Island Dressing
999 Island Dressing
- ¾ cup Whole30 Mayo
- 2/3 cup Tomato Confit
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp compliant hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup finely chopped cornichons
- 1 large hard-boiled egg, grated
- 1-½ tsp finely chopped white onion
COMBINE the mayo, Tomato Confit (and oil), coconut aminos, hot sauce, tomato paste, garlic, salt, cayenne, and black pepper in a food processor.
BLEND until well combined.
TRANSFER the mixture to a medium bowl.
ADD the cornichons, egg, and onions and stir until combined
STORE in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.