Servings: 25 Cookies
Calories: 128 kcal
brown rice flour
plus more for rolling
gluten-free oat flour
melted coconut oil
pure vanilla extract
- Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add orange zest and lemon zest.
- In a separate large bowl, beat coconut oil with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Add dry ingredients and water. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- Shape dough into 2 balls, place in a bowl, and cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and roll out to ⅛-inch thick. Cut with a 3-inch round cookie cutter. Using a 1-inch star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out a star in the center of half the cookies. On one baking sheet, place the 3-inch cookies, spacing 1 inch apart. Place small stars on a separate baking sheet. Bake 3-inch cookies for 10 minutes and the star cookies for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cool on a wire rack.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon apricot jam on each cookie, and sandwich with the cutout cookie. Add small stars here and there on/around the other cookies and serve.
Linzer Cookies with Apricot Jam
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 81
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g
Saturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Disclaimer: All nutrition facts on Simply Gluten Free are meant only as a guide and may differ depending on product brands used or ingredient substitutions. Some errors may occur, so you are encouraged to confirm the recipe’s ingredient and nutrition suitability for your own diet.
Have you tried this recipe? Give it a star rating and let us know your thoughts in the Ratings & Reviews section below.